loanDepot Wholesale prides itself on a culture of innovation, transparency, and high quality service. With the financial strength of its parent company, loanDepot, LLC, and a team of seasoned mortgage professionals with over 20 years of mortgage lending experience, loanDepot Wholesale provides partners with industry-leading tools and resources including technology, training, diverse loan products, and competitive rates. LD Wholesale delivers a fast, integrated, and seamless technology-based lending experience for business partners and their customers. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) programs.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Natural collaborative approach to decision-making.
- Clear understanding of the implications of customer service.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Effective decision-making, customer service, sales, customer support and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of lending compliance and regulations.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Current market experience with a minimum of 3 years in the mortgage industry with substantial emphasis on underwriting and credit analysis.
- Minimum of 3 years of current FHA experience.
- Mini Correspondence experience.
- DE and or SAR certification is required.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.