Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for the placing, tracking and delivery of appraisal services and/or conditions in accordance with department policies and procedures, while managing the relationship with Appraisal Management Companies (AMC) and Production Staff. Manages multiple reports and/or queues for effective pipeline management and issue identification/escalation while adhering to established turn time, productivity and quality metrics. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Places appraisal services and conditions in accordance with department policy and procedure, and tracks order through delivery.
- Manages the relationship with Appraisal Management Companies (AMC) and Production Staff through the appraisal life cycle.
- Coordinates with Production Staff to secure approvals for enhanced fees or turn times associated with services, entering adjusted fees into Empower.
- Manages multiple reports and/or queues for effective pipeline management and issue identification and escalation.
- Communicates with internal and external customers regarding file status and follow up.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Demonstrates a knowledge of investor and agency appraisal requirements.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office. applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate turn time; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry of 1 year or more preferred.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree. (GED)
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability