loanDepot Wholesale prides itself on a culture of innovation, transparency, and high quality service. With the financial strength of its parent company, loanDepot, LLC, and a team of seasoned mortgage professionals with over 20 years of mortgage lending experience, loanDepot Wholesale provides partners with industry-leading tools and resources including technology, training, diverse loan products, and competitive rates. LDWholesale delivers a fast, integrated, and seamless technology-based lending experience for business partners and their customers. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Generate loan documents via LOS or approved vendor per the approved loan terms. Review executed loan documents and fund loans based off established policy, procedures and guidelines. Ensure each loan meets the federal and state requirements. Work with internal and external customers including escrow, title, broker, and warehouse banks to obtain required information, documentation and conditions in order to fund loans in a timeframe that meets or exceeds established service levels.
- Complete required system inputs in order to generate loan documents through LOS or approved vendor and validate fees are in compliance with RESPA 2010 guidelines.
- Review and approve HUD-1 Settlement statement from closing agent/escrow.
- Review the signed loan documents and credit package for accuracy and for compliance with federal and state law as well as company policies.
- Prepare the collateral package/ stack signed loan documents.
- Follow up with broker for outstanding conditions.
- Review conditions received for accuracy and sign off on conditions within specified authority.
- Complete verification of employment as required by published procedures.
- Balance funds to ensure correct wire amount.
- Request funds through the warehouse bank.
- Follow up with closing agent for final settlement statement and validate there are no unauthorized changes to the final HUD.
- Consistently meet or exceed established minimum productivity levels as determined and required by management.
- Follow up with any post-closing issues, which may arise.
- Act as a role model of the company’s values, acting in an ethical and professional manner at all times.
- Perform other duties and special projects as required.
- Minimum of 2 years both agency and government mortgage lending experience preparing loans documents and/or funding loans
- Ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of the mortgage process
- Knowledge of RESPA 2010
- Empower LOS experience is desired but not required
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.