We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
At loanDepot, our Desktop Analyst works as part of a dynamic team in a rapidly growing company. You will use your high degree of ownership, interaction, and teamwork is required to be effective in the role. You will be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction with loanDepot systems and applications. You will also be responsible for providing telephone and direct support to end-users answering a variety of support requests from hardware to software.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Troubleshoot desktop equipment
- Set up and configure new hire desktops
- Perform end user moves
- Develop and maintain in-depth and high level knowledge of all loanDepot technical systems
- Act as a technical leader and escalation point for other team members
- Handle highly complex technical end-user issues as they are escalated from other areas of the organization
- Ensure proper escalation occurs for unresolved issues to ensure the end user remains satisfied
- Log, research, and accurately resolve end user inquiries and problems in a timely manner, meeting and exceeding SLAs as outlined for the end users
What You Need To Be Successful:
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10 Operating and Server Systems
- Advanced networking knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange administration
Nice To Have:
- High School Diploma and Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- A+, Network +, MCTS (Windows Client), MCP
- 1-5 Years related work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.