loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for providing actionable business analysis and operational insight to the Finance organization by compiling and analyzing internal and external data and administering financial systems. Contributes to all phases of the mortgage process to produce crisp, concise, and executive level reports, dashboards, and scorecards. Role will provide strategic analysis support to senior management within the Finance and Joint Venture Executive team. This position will be involved in various complex business intelligence projects, such as preparing and analyzing key performance metrics, sales pipeline, sales forecasts, product profitability, and customer trends. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Administers financial and data systems (Essbase, Alteryx, Macabus) and support data governance for Finance and Joint Venture team.
- Develops and deploys OLAP Cubes with various data sources within Visual Studios.
- Develops and applies expertise in business analysis of data to see beyond the numbers to develop a robust understanding of the reporting metrics and how they connect with the business as a whole.
- Designs reports that best tell the story using a creative and resourceful approach to solving problems.
- Prepares data driven research and analysis for use in the development of business strategies and tactics.
- Works independently with a project manager mentality to complete the full cycle of analytical requests.
- Works with loanDepot’s Joint Venture partners (Their data and strategy teams) to create reporting synergy and seamless cross company/industry data and analytics.
- Effectively communicates and provides clear results to allow stakeholders to execute business decisions.
- Provides support for ad hoc analysis, monthly reporting, and financial and strategic planning.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Financial industry experience required. Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Experience with SQL required.
- Experience with Essbase, Powerpivot, C#/C++, Python, Tableau and Empower a big plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related area required, and a minimum of three (3) + years’ relational database experience.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.