loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
loanDepot is looking for a smart, creative person to create amazing learning experiences and process to support our growing business. This includes; elearning development, just-in-time content, instructor-led course materials, and knowledge management solutions. The Learning Experience Designer will continuously improve these learning programs using an array of creative approaches which drive productivity, innovation, and operational excellence.
Essential Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and the Learning & Development team to design high-quality assets and learning collateral.
- Edits and organizes content that is clear, accurate, concise, and pedagogically suited to the adult online learner.
- Conducts quality assurance reviews of courses and other instructional material
- Compose weekly/monthly communications to teams. Including, collecting and organizing weekly cross-functional communications.
- Create innovative and interactive training content using all available technology as well as pioneer new technology advancements in the learning design space.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong knowledge of learning principles and methodologies with a track record of practical application.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate difficult concepts and processes using clear and simple language and visuals.
- Successful record of building effective learning experiences in the format of, simulations, game-based and gamified learning, websites, microlearning, job aids and infographics.
- Consistent delivery on commitments - great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced work environment.
- Innovative and proactive problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise integrity and sound judgment in complex and ambiguous situations.
- History of sparking improvements in learning strategy and content through collaboration and prototyping.
- Proficiency in working with and developing in Front-End Frameworks or static site generators such as Bootstrap.
- Required Level of Education: Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or proven work equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in instructional design and/or developing learning content.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.