loanDepot Wholesale prides itself on a culture of innovation, transparency, and high quality service. With the financial strength of its parent company, loanDepot, LLC, and a team of seasoned mortgage professionals with over 20 years of mortgage lending experience, loanDepot Wholesale provides partners with industry-leading tools and resources including technology, training, diverse loan products, and competitive rates. LDWholesale delivers a fast, integrated, and seamless technology-based lending experience for business partners and their customers.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for reviewing incoming loan files to ensure the file contains all documentation required to meet minimum submission requirements. Review documentation for completeness, accuracy, and Compliance. Verify the current broker status is one that permits submissions. Responsible for the input of information in order to generate required loan disclosures and prepare the file for underwriting. Review broker Good Faith Estimate for proper fee disclosure.
- Initiate GFE and TILA re-disclosures throughout the loan process, and validate change of circumstances
- Verify current broker status for compliance with submission requirements
- Validate NMLS licensing #’s for both broker and Loan Officer
- Check loan files for required submission documents/information
- Communicate with broker to collect missing submission documents
- Board loans onto loan origination system
- Complete Fraud report, USPS and exclusionary lists checks (i.e., LDP/GSA) for all disclosed parties to the transaction
- Conduct appropriate validations and verification of data (FHA Connection for case # assignment, VA portal,etc.)
- Generate credit report or re-issue broker credit in LOS
- Initiate TILA disclosures
- Cross-train on other operational duties as back up is needed
- Prepare files for underwriting
- Act as a role model of the company’s values, acting in an ethical and professional manner at all times
- Provide feedback to OPS and Sales management on file quality and solutions for process improvement
- Communicate with 3rd party vendors as necessary
- Perform other duties and special projects as required
- Working knowledge of lending compliance and regulations
- Ability to work efficiently under time constraints and pressure
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service focused
- Ability to multitask
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Self motivated
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Knowledge of 2010 RESPA changes is preferred
- Experienced with in FHA Connection/VA portal is preferred
- Basic level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- 3 year of mortgage experience, including 1 or more years of loan set up experience.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.