loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst is a newly created role designed to help create the best-in-class data platform through the use and deployment of scalable business intelligence tools. The ideal candidate relishes working with large volumes of data, enjoys the challenge of highly complex technical contexts, and above all else, is passionate about data analytics. They are very familiar with an array of business intelligence tools and partnering with the business to identify strategic opportunities where improvements in data infrastructure create outside business impacts. They are a self-starter, comfortable in a chaotic industry and able to think outside the box.
- Interact with executive level management to design custom data solutions.
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Continually improving reporting and analysis processes, automating, simplifying self-service support for customers.
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussion with other members of BI to deliver analytical solutions.
- Minimum 5 Experience in Mortgage, Banking, Insurance or any other financial related industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Computer Science, Business, Finance or any relevant field or study (i.e. equivalent training or certifications).
- Competitive compensation is reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company-paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status