loanDepot Wholesale prides itself on a culture of innovation, transparency, and high quality service. With the financial strength of its parent company, loanDepot, LLC, and a team of seasoned mortgage professionals with over 20 years of mortgage lending experience, loanDepot Wholesale provides partners with industry-leading tools and resources including technology, training, diverse loan products, and competitive rates. LDWholesale delivers a fast, integrated, and seamless technology-based lending experience for business partners and their customers. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
- Review executed loan documents and purchase loans based off established policy, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure each loan meets the federal and state requirements.
- Work with internal and external customers including escrow, title, lender, and custodial banks to obtain required information, documentation and conditions in order to purchase loans in a timeframe that meets or exceeds established service levels.
- Act as a role model of the company’s values, acting in an ethical and professional manner at all times.
- Perform other duties and special projects as required.
- Review signed Closing Disclosure to ensure it meets TRID requirements.
- Review the signed loan documents and credit package for accuracy and for compliance with federal and state law as well as company policies.
- Follow up with lender for outstanding conditions.
- Review conditions received for accuracy and sign off on conditions within specified.
- Audit verification of employment as required by published procedures.
- Balance proceeds to ensure correct Purchase Advice and deliver to lender; request purchase wire.
- Receive and follow up with custodian bank approval of collateral.
- Consistently meet or exceed established minimum productivity, SLA, internal and external service levels as determined and required by management.
- Follow up with any post-closing issues which may arise.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Maintain working knowledge of all loan programs to ensure loans conform with program requirements through the loan process up to and including purchase and to able to answer questions as needed.
- Working knowledge of lending compliance and regulations.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment.
- Effective decision-making, customer service, customer support and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) programs
- Customer focused
- 3-5 years work related experience
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.