Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for overseeing the loan setup department. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Ensures that all routine, clerical, and non-clerical tasks are completed by the setup team.
- Manage the SLA’s on a daily basis
- Constantly evaluates the processes for improvement opportunities, and owning process changes from proposal to implementation and communication
- Communicates with Ops management team if any updates are needed to the SLA’s Communicate with the Operations Manager/ Site Leader when service levels are at risk.
- Oversees all required internal reporting
- Ensures initial disclosures are meeting all compliance guidelines.
- Confirms that Setup team is communicating with Brokers, Account Executives and/or Sales Coordinator to guarantee that all data entry is complete and correct within the loan application.
- Monitor system updates, form changes and state specific requirements to ensure compliance.
- Escalation point for the loan set up department
- Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with LD Wholesale policies and applicable state laws for team associates including training, planning, assigning and directing work; monitoring performance and taking appropriate action when necessary.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum of two (2) + years of management experience preferred.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry required.
- AUS knowledge preferred.
- High School Degree or equivalent preferred and a minimum of five (5) + years’ experience working in a similar field.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.