We take the responsibility of being the second largest nonbank lender seriously. Our direct sales team which is over 750+ employees strong is comprised of both seasoned mortgage veterans & our own home-grown Lending Officers. All of our Licensed Lending Officers are taught & trained from our astounding Learning & Development team to provide all the tools necessary to take care of our customers- every call, every time.
All direct sales members of #TeamloanDepot benefit from our no-cap commission policy which includes a base wage plus bonus plan, continuous on-going training, as well as company paid continuing education & licensing renewals.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Our call center representatives are the heartbeat of loanDepot's sales force. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our consumers who are searching for the best product that fits their needs. If you like a challenge and excel in a fast-paced environment, this is the opportunity for you!
- Provide excellent customer service to prospective customers
- Verify information submitted by the consumer through an online Inquiry
- Quickly build rapport with potential clients
- Identify customer’s goals and objectives
- Ability to handle high volume phone calls
- Excellent verbal communication phone skills
- Basic computer skills and data entry
- Previous call center/ sales experience required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
PAY RATE: $15.00/Hour* + OT
*Opportunity for Bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.