loanDepot Wholesale prides itself on a culture of innovation, transparency, and high quality service. With the financial strength of its parent company, loanDepot, LLC, and a team of seasoned mortgage professionals with over 20 years of mortgage lending experience, loanDepot Wholesale provides partners with industry-leading tools and resources including technology, training, diverse loan products, and competitive rates. LDWholesale delivers a fast, integrated, and seamless technology-based lending experience for business partners and their customers. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for managing an inside Wholesale Sales Team, with a focus on production. Implementing regional program and product expertise; along with training and development of Inside Sales Team. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Partners with operations on behalf of the region to identify areas for process improvements in order to increase production efficiency, quality, and quantity.
- Works to grow Inside Sales Team production and abilities through developing sales tools ie. sales scripts, training in product knowledge, and personal development.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on all programs and products utilized in the region.
- Guides Account Executives in the most effective loan options and methods for specific clients and complex situations.
- Provides ongoing LOS (Wholesale Broker Portal) business process support and guidance, as well as ongoing support and guidance to users within the region.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Wholesale Mortgage Leadership OR Senior Level Account Executive experience in a Wholesale Mortgage environment
- Minimum of five (5) + years’ experience working within a sales environment.
- Mortgage LOS experience required
- Wholesale Mortgage experience
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.