loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for delivering high quality and timely information primarily to all business units within the Operations organization to support a wide range of initiatives including operational efficiency, cost management, performance improvement, compliance, regulatory reporting and all other organization strategies. An understanding of operational business processes, key metrics and the data behind those metrics is crucial to the success of this position. Duties include collecting and documenting report requirements, report prototyping, extracting, interpreting, analyzing and presenting data from multiple sources. Will leverage SQL, Excel and Tableau to convey information to stakeholders. This information will also be leveraged to build presentations summarizing our traction to these key stakeholders. Acts as a project manager for the Enterprise Innovation team by reporting on projects across the organization. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Strategizes with all operational business units across the enterprise to gather, analyze and determine reporting/data requirements using best practices and standard methodologies.
- Partners with other data stakeholders such as Business Intelligence, Business Strategy, FP&A, and Enterprise Data Warehouse teams to ensure data and analytics can be leveraged across all platforms.
- Researches data sources and resolves data load/data transformation from different sources.
- Manages accurate and timely delivery of ad-hoc reports, management reports, dashboards, data files or analysis according to business requirements. Ensures completion of the quality assurance testing of delivered solutions.
- Delivers relevant and actionable insight on Enterprise Innovation initiatives through the analysis of different data sets.
- Proactively researches and recommends KPIs in order to provide better intelligence in reporting and continuous business process optimization.
- Creates and manages documentation for reports, processes and training for the benefit of users inside and outside the department. This includes definitions and a dictionary of created resources.
- Communicates and provides regular updates on development status to the business units.
- Continuously looks for ways to optimize report processes in order to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Monitors the reporting function for procedural changes to ensure that information presented and the criteria to build it are relevant and current.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job.
- Experience in mortgage-related industry preferred.
- Experience with BKFS Suite of Mortgage Servicing Solutions, such as LoanSphere MSP, FC/BK, Loan.
- Boarding and Invoicing is preferred.
- Experience with BKFS data extracts such as BDE and/or eCDE is preferred.
- Experience with various reporting platforms (e.g. Tableau, Business Objects, etc.) is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required and a minimum of five (5) + years’ experience working in a similar field.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.