loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Capital Markets group at loanDepot is responsible for the pricing, hedging, trading and selling of the company’s whole loan and mortgage servicing rights portfolios. We are looking for a Transaction Manager to join the Capital Markets group who is highly motivated, organized, and entrepreneurial. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Negotiate non-disclosure agreements, finalize trade confirmations and liaise on purchase and sale agreements related to whole loan sales transactions.
- Responsible for primary relationship management with investors; establish timelines for due diligence review and settlement deliverables.
- Act as liaison between investors and internal business stakeholders such as traders, legal counsel, quality control, accounting, treasury and servicing departments.
- Monitor due diligence process to ensure adequate and timely resolution of investors’ conditions and exceptions.
- Coordinate the execution of bailee letters and the shipment of collateral files to the investors’ custodians.
- Tie-out final funding population with investors and facilitate the settlement process including the repricing of the trade, execution of closing documentation, reviewing the funding schedule for accuracy, compiling mortgage loan schedule data, and communicating settlement funds to warehouse lenders and to the treasury department.
- Coordinate servicing transfer process between the investors and the servicing department.
- Minimum 5 years in the residential mortgage industry with experience in Capital Markets transaction management, contract finance and due diligence.
- Extensive understanding of origination processes, underwriting guidelines and regulatory compliance.
- Excellent writing skills; ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal/external stakeholders.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel with ability to create ad hoc reports and analyses using functions, formulas, lookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and perform in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly ambitious; driven to succeed
- Critical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Experience in writing SQL queries is preferred.
- Experience reviewing and negotiating legal contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.