loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender
The Joint Venture Sales Support Manager provides a wide variety of support actions on behalf of the channel. Focus areas include production/ process improvement efforts. LOS expertise and guidance to branches within the region, onboarding support of new branches in the region, and focused administrative support for the SVP of Sales.
- Directly interface with production teams
- Work with SVP of Sales to identify new joint venture opportunities or areas of potential growth within existing JV's.
- Guide loan consultants in the most effective loan options and methods for specific clients and complex situations
- Deliver onboarding support as identified by the regional manager for new branches in the region
- Deliver accurate commission communication to producers, branch managers, regional manager during each semi-monthly pay cycle
- Prepare regional trend and operational reports
- Read, research, and route correspondence.
- Draft emails, letters and documents.
- Plan and schedule meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represent the executive by attending meetings in their absence.
- 5 + years of experience within a production / sales environment
- 3-5 years of experience working with mortgage operations (processing, underwriting, mortgage products / programs)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.