Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Handles the post-close CD Reconciliation & Audit requirements within specific channel post-close groups to ensure compliance with post-consummation CD requirements. Reviews Consummation CDs at the loan-level, post-close, for all compliance requirements including line-by-line reconciliation of fees, as compared to 3rd party fee statements and internal LOS systems, and reviews for potential clerical errors.
- Reconciles consummation and post-consummation CDs line-by-line for FEE tolerance issues
- Performs detailed audits of LE/CD on select loan basis for all points of compliance requirements
- Requests, logs and tracks any post-close CD tolerance refunds to borrowers
- Updates and corrects CDs and issues post-close CDs to consumers
- Manage other post-close compliance requirements as required
- Handles escalated post-close CD issues from other post-close teams
- Provides feedback to manager regarding trending or egregious CD issues
- Manages reports and pipelines to ensure timely review and reconciliation of post-close CDs
- College preferred (or industry experience with proven track record)
- 2 or more years of experience or related work experience
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.