Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Manager, Mortgage Fees will be responsible for managing the maintenance of fee changes as well as updating fee estimates directly within the mello applications.
- Builds out system(s) configurations for mortgage fees according to SDLC Change Control Processes.
- Analyzes, interprets and provides guidance to business partners and/or other resource groups regarding configuration solutions for fees.
- Manages communication for 3rd party fee changes and service provider alignments with technology partners.
- Partners with business leaders to gather and document production, operations and compliance requirements for fee changes.
- Designs reporting and audits loan level fee changes to proactively identify fee discrepancies needing attention.
- Audits fee schedules regularly with lending partners and assists with updates.
- Reviews tolerance cures and submits to vendors for reimbursement as appropriate.
- Monitors national fee changes and provides communication to production staff.
- Manages initiation of vendor contacts and maintains strong working relationships with vendors and provides excellent service to internal and external partners.
- Responsible for coordinating with internal areas and vendors to ensure vendor is meeting business expectations, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Service Level Agreements, contractual obligations, and is compliant.
- Prepares and reviews vendor scorecards in the vendor management system used for Service Level Agreement (SLA) dashboards and monthly performance assessments for business leadership.
- Works with Vendor Management in the execution of contract renewals and new Statements of work in accordance with policy guidelines; and coordinates with key stakeholders and business owner.
- Acts as a conduit with our partner companies which deliver fee quotes.
- Works directly with business stakeholders to ensure fee compliance and assist in socializing impactful changes to the appropriate production and operations staff.
- Employee interactions with fees are monitored and analyzed for proactive refinement, troubleshooting, and training.
- Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.