Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The primary purpose of the Insuring Assistant is to provide internal support through effective pipeline and task management. Supports the FHA/VA Insuring team by tracking final HUDs from Escrow, retrieving MIC's and NOR's from FHAC, provide data entry support for SharePoint, assign FHA/VA loans to individual Insurer, pay upfronts/funding fees, ship out FHA/VA packages to individual HOC or RLC when called for a TR offices and to verify Data in Empower matches Docs.
- Pay Upfronts and Funding fees.
- Provides data entry support and sharePoint support.
- Retrieves Mic's and/orNOR's from FHAC and enters condition in FHA screen in Empower.
- Ships out FHA/VA packages to individual HOC/RLC when called for TR/Audit.
- Manages activity of Final HUD, works with shipping to get Final HUD's in.
- Assign FHA/VA loans in individual insurer.
- Total Years Related Work Experience: 1 year mortgage or office experience preferred.
- Required Level of Education: High School Graduate.
- Degree/Certification: Bachelor preferred but not required.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.