Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Post Closing Coordinator acts as support for the processing and shipping departments. Main responsibilities will be to satisfy open conditions that remain, after a loan has funded.
- Satisfy open conditions that remain after a loan has funded.
- Fulfill missed opportunities for customer experience from conditions that remain after a QC Audit. These conditions are listed as Prior to Funding (‘PTF’), Prior to Shipping (‘PTS’), and Prior to Purchase (‘PTP’). The Post Closing Coordinator will complete these conditions by working closely with the Process Support Manager and Funding/Processing/Shipping Department to verify the accuracy of the listed conditions.
- Interact with external parties (title, escrow, insurance) and the borrowers on each loan as needed.
- Phone experience with upbeat personality.
- Great people skills/customer service experience.
- Able to manage an inconsistent daily workload.
- Strong verbal skills with the ability to communicate in a professional manner by way of verbal or written requests to external parties.
- Good organizational skills to manage a pipeline of various requests while meeting task specific time requirements.
- Must be a strong process follower and motivated for success.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.