loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Provides administrative and organizational support to senior executive.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answer and direct inquiries.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complete projects and adhere to deadlines.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Read, research, and route correspondence.
- Draft emails, letters and documents.
- Sort through and respond to executive’s emails.
- Maintain department, branch or executive’s appointment schedule and calendar.
- Plan and schedule meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represent the department, branch or executive by attending meetings in their absence.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by: checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, evaluating new office products, placing and expediting orders for supplies, and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed.
- Become proficient with internal resources to efficiently complete work.
- Be proactive in anticipating needs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- Develops and maintain respect with all employees and management.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Company Culture.
- Exercise initiative in organizing and completing assigned tasks according to established guidelines, safety standards and procedures, deadlines and department parameters.
- Solve problems by using judgment based upon knowledge of existing management policies and departmental practices and procedures.
- Meet established productivity and task management standards or seek assistance
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.