This is administrative work performing non-routine research and administrative tasks related to the coordination and oversight of projects to ensure timely and effective project development and completion. In addition, the Project Coordinator is responsible for organizing code promotions, validating deployment packages, and managing SDLC timelines under the guidance of the Director of Technology Service Delivery
Special Skills & Qualifications:
1. Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team
2. Coordinates program or project planning and implementation, including assessing needs, setting goals and objectives.
3. Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations
4. Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
5. Track the progress and quality of work being performed by various functional areas involved in the SDLC
6. Establishes project work plan and calendar or schedules; monitors, reviews, and evaluates progress.
7. Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Additional Skills/Professional Characteristics:
Experience in project management, through certified training or equivalent on the job training. MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint, MS Project