We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Under the supervision of the Sr. IT Controls Analyst, the IT Controls Analyst will be responsible for Developing and assessing IT controls to meet various regulatory standards, performing periodic assessments within IT and to monitor compliance with internal policies and standards, following up on corrective action and perform remediation testing, and spearheading policy and procedure development and reviews within IT.
- Assist with creating/revising IT policies, standards and processes that support IT and/or business objectives. Maintain the policy library to ensure it is up-to-date and reflects the current processes employed by the company.
- Educate corporate personnel on IT compliance and security standards and best practices
- Design and institute appropriate IT controls throughout the IT organization. Suggest actions in order to mitigate risk in any activity that potentially impacts IT security and information management
- Performing periodic assessments within IT and to monitor compliance with internal policies, standards and controls. Determine audit readiness through pre-audit assessments with IT staff.
- Guide IT in remediation activities and follow up on corrective action plan to ensure design and operating effectiveness.
- Assists IT staff in readiness efforts for external audits and reviews which may include, but are not limited to: Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), PCI, GLBA, NY DFS and other regulatory assessments over IT
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with IT staff and customers
- Works with the Internal Audit team to assist with validation of IT controls
- Participate in new system implementations to provide guidance on IT control requirements and security standards
- Regularly interfaces and develops strong working relations with senior management to actively respond to changing technology risks/demands and represents the IT Controls Department on various committees as required
- Participate in special projects assigned by the Director of IT Controls and/or IT upper
- 3+ years of IT SOX/Audit experience which should include IT General Controls and IT Application controls; “Big 4” audit firm or comparable consulting firm preferred
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or related degree
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry practices and terminology is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of IT control standards and frameworks (COBIT, ISO27001, ITIL, etc.)
- Must be able to work effectively with a wide range of people, including senior level management.
- Must be able to work independently and have strong project management and leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of MS Office applications: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio and Outlook
- Some technical writing skills
- Excellent communication skills (listening, verbal and written) are required. Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Passion for working with technology and pride of ownership in one’s own work
- Certified IS Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.*LI-AM1IND123