Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Position Summary: The Production Assistant supports the Loan Consultant or Sales Manager in administrative marketing and support actions related to serving the clients, borrowers and business partners. In general, the Production Assistant is not licensed, except in specific situations. If fully licensed, the production assistant may perform certain originator actions (where allowable by law) on behalf of the Loan Consultant or Sales Manager.
- Manage the Loan Consultant or Sales Manager’s calendar to set up appointments and outside sales meetings
- Provide customer service to borrowers and any external business partners as identified by the Loan Consultant
- Attend external business functions with the Loan Consultant, as requested
- Help facilitate open communication with borrowers and Loan Processors at the branch or in the Corporate office
- Interact with the processing organization and operations to ensure that all files are closed on behalf of assigned Loan Consultant
- Provide daily / weekly status to the Loan Consultant regarding all files currently in progress
- Attend any identified mandatory loan consultant meetings
- Assist Loan Consultant / Sales Manager with identified CRM activities
- If licensed, may assist loan consultant with originator duties and responsibilities up to and where allowable by law
- Comply with organizational standards, policies, and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required
- 1 -3 years of administrative, sales or marketing experience preferred
- Valid NMLS License
- Continuing education classes required by licensing authority may be required if license is obtained
- Continuing training classes required by the company to meet CFPB requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.