We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Software Engineering Manager will be the leader of a team of 6 to 10 developers to build enterprise software solutions for our Technology Solutions Team. The Manager will lead the team in providing software solutions to business problems, being accountable for the team’s design and implementation efforts. The Manager will also define development plans and mentor team members to ensure the quality and timeline of the deliverables.
- Lead work on multiple software development projects using the .NET framework and C#
- Work with multiple technologies, and assist with technology selection
- Work with product managers, project managers, business system analysts, other departments and QA to thoroughly define business requirements
- Ensure that implemented systems are cost effective, scalable, high performance and reusable
- Provide technical guidance to members of the team as appropriate
- Perform code reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field
- 3+ years of experience leading software engineering teams
- 6+ years of experience developing applications on the .NET framework using C#
- 3+ years of experience developing web services
- 3+ years of SQL database development
- 5+ years of experience developing client server and enterprise level systems
- Strong working knowledge in service oriented design and development
- Solid understanding of design patterns
- Exceptional attention-to-detail
- Experience with Mortgage industry a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.