loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Compliance Coordinator is responsible for monitoring and conducting routine audits and providing legal support to ensure adherence with the company’s compliance framework and legal responsibilities.
- Manage and report on compliance risks covering specific aspects of the company as dictated by supervisor.
- Research, gather facts, and make recommendations regarding legal and regulatory issues.
- Manage and report on the status of various projects.
- Audit, report and remediate various regulatory compliance risks.
- Review state or federal laws and regulations to determine compliance with policies or procedures, training materials, marketing collateral.
- Work with business channels to advise on most efficient ways to enhance systems and procedures to meet state and federal requirements to minimize risk to the organization.
- Develop a working knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations including (but not limited to): TRID, TILA, RESPA, ECOA, Fair Housing Act, Fair Lending, High Cost/High Price, Privacy, UDAAP, SAFE Act, HMDA, MAP.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- Bachelor Degree required.
- 1 – 3 years total mortgage lending experience.
- Developing level of knowledge of regulatory compliance guidelines in the mortgage industry.
- Prior experience monitoring workflow to confirm audits are completed in a timely manner.
- Developing abilities in quantifying risk.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.