loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.Responsibilities:
- Support management in employee relations issues as well as ensuring location is in compliance with Federal, State and local laws as well as Company policies and procedures.
- Provides manager level support in the areas of employee relations, recruiting, talent management, worker's compensation, benefits and coaching.
- Serve as a business partner and advisor to leaders and coach and counselor to employees.
- Provides interpretation of HR policies and practices to local leaders and employees.
- Implements and leads Corporate HR initiatives, policy and procedural changes.
- Works with leaders to align culture & core values.
- 5-7 years progressive HR generalist/management experience
- Strong knowledge of employee relations practices, law & regulations
- Proven experience in conflict resolution and problem solving
- Track record on establishing alliances with all levels of management while able to establish credibility and retain independence of thought
- Must be effective in working autonomously while ensuring HR colleagues are looped in or consulted as necessary
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically and creatively as well as adapt to quickly evolving environment
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, interpersonal
- Ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a deadline-oriented environment
- Experienced in presenting to large groups and preferable has some training background
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or related field
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.