MTH Mortgage, LLC has an outstanding opportunity for a qualified, licensed Mortgage Loan Officer to work on built-in business from a national top 10 homebuilder. The qualified individual will regularly meet and exceed set service level performance goals by working with buyers of Meritage Homes to identify and advise them of appropriate first mortgage loan products based upon their individual goals and financial circumstances
- Pre-qualify buyers, as requested.
- Contact buyers within 24 hours of receipt of Meritage Homes purchase contract.
- Conduct buyer interviews to complete their loan application, including analyzing and validating financial data, credit, pricing and product selection.
- Determine up front conditions and obtain necessary supporting documentation.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of loan programs and products.
- Provide updates on pipeline, as requested.
- Meet/exceed performance-related targets of customer service and capture ratio.
- Maintain relationships and open lines of communication with buyers, real estate agents, sales counselors, branch managers and loan processors.
- Attend scheduled meetings, grand openings and special events, as requested.
- Able to work in a demanding, fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Transacts business in conformance with state and federal regulations such as, but not limited to, RESPA, HMDA and Fair Lending Practices.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Two years related professional experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of industry-specific education and experience.
- Subject to license approval with NMLS and the State of Texas.
- Prior experience in managing a pipeline of business.
- Strong knowledge of conventional and government loan products and guidelines.
- Exceptional teamwork and customer service skills.
- Independent, self-starter.
- Proven relationship building skills (in person and via phone/e-mail).
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to sell/negotiate/persuade.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Strong computer and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences.
- Takes ownership and has accountability.
- Willingness to be on-call one weekend per month.