General Purpose: The Multi-State Loan Consultant role is designed to provide targeted business development support across all geographic areas within the joint venture. Specifically, the multi-state loan consultant will engage in referral development, client development and credit incubation and joint venture ancillary business opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily solicitation of joint venture former customers through use of sales force CRM technology
- Ongoing management of the joint venture prospect log, loan lead, and originations, where viable
- Oversight and engagement with clients who have credit incubation needs with ongoing follow-up to drive leads and potential future origination opportunities
- Act as the single point of contact for marketing resources in the joint venture CRM as used by joint venture loan consultants
- Manage all referral business from various joint venture branches
- Support branch managers in training and on-boarding of new loan consultants across the joint venture
- Complete loans that are generated as a result of referrals from various joint venture branches
- Analyze potential marketing opportunities to develop future business opportunities
- Comply with organizational standards, polices, and procedures related to all loan originator regulation and licensing
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
Education and/or Experience/Licenses and/or Certificates:
- Active loan originator license in all states whereby the joint venture is conducting business
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly desired
- 1 – 3 years of experience within the financial services industry in an account management or sales role
- Strong proficiency using marketing and loan origination tools (Salesforce CRM and Empower)
- Continuing education classes required by licensing authority.
- Continuing training classes required by the company to meet loan originator regulatory requirements.