Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Certified Residential Appraiser will have a wide range of experience in appraising residential 1-4 unit properties, appraisal reviews, and valuations. Perform desk reviews on appraisal reports for various loan programs that are completed by licensed independent appraisers; and exercise discretion and independent judgment analyzing data, deciding whether the report meets eligibility guidelines for investors, regulators and applicable industry standards including USPAP. Review “Reconsideration of Value” appeals submitted by borrowers and exercise discretion and independent judgment in analyzing the data provided to make a final determination as to whether the original report is deficient. Document the review process through use of internal software and forms. Perform reviews on “escalated files” deemed to have “high risk” attributes consistent with the review process above. Perform reviews on “post-closing” files deemed to be deficient through the QC/QA process consistent with the review process above. Communicate with AMC’s and internal staff regarding review findings and analysis.
- Perform independent desk reviews and document eligibility decision
- Perform Reconsideration of Value review and document deficiency decision
- Perform “Escalated” file reviews and document eligibility decision
- Perform “Post-Closing” file reviews and document eligibility decision
- Communicate with AMC’s and internal staff regarding findings and analysis
- Communicate with management regarding AMC and appraiser quality control, SLA compliance, escalated issues, and department performance
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely manner as established by company SLA’s
- Participate in and/or facilitate resolutions of individual file conflicts
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a licensed appraiser as well as recent experience as a nationwide review appraiser
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to independently analyze and critically review data as well as make a well supported, sound decision on the desired outcome
- Proficiency REQUIRED with Fannie Mae’s Collateral Underwriter software (CU)
- Knowledge of USPAP, Federal and State laws, and AIR
- Required to have competency in standard MS Office applications as well as the ability to use applications such as SharePoint, Empower, Corelogic appraisal tools and software
- Highly Organized with strong attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and adjust to a varied work load in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.