We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Application Configuration Analyst is responsible for configuration management and setup of installed systems. The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure installed configurations and changes are documented and properly implemented and maintained. This individual must be an analytical thinker who takes initiative and embraces challenges. Application Configuration Analysts will work collaboratively with IT personnel to develop, deploy, and maintain the organizations software and/or systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and support of large scale infrastructure across multiple solutions.
- May troubleshoot existing IT systems to identify errors or deficiencies and develop solutions.
- Performs script maintenance, creation due to changes in requirements or implementations.
- Provides status reports on a regular basis, and as requested, to keep management informed of the operation and progress of configuration management efforts.
- Works with Release Management to ensure release candidates are production-ready.
- Mentor other Configuration Analysts in creating consistency across the team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, plus five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in Telecommunications or Computer Sciences/IT field.
- Working knowledge one or more programming languages (PowerShell preferred).
- Requires a strong knowledge of agile methodology and continuous integration and delivery.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills.