We take the responsibility of being the second largest non-bank lender seriously. Our direct sales team which is over 750+ employees strong is comprised of both seasoned mortgage veterans & our own home-grown Lending Officers. All of our Licensed Lending Officers are taught & trained from our astounding Learning & Development team to provide all the tools necessary to take care of our customers- every call, every time.
All direct sales members of #TeamloanDepot benefit from our no-cap commission policy which includes a base wage plus bonus plan, continuous on-going training, as well as company paid continuing education & licensing renewals.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Our Licensed Lending Officers work in our direct sales environment speaking to clients across the U.S. The Licensed Lending Officers build rapport, analyze the borrower’s financial situation & determine the appropriate product to meet our client’s needs in a fast-paced, high call volume environment.
- Licensed Lending Officers receive approximately 10-15+ warm transfers from our contact center
- After determining the best product for the client, our Lending Officers will lock the loan at point of sale, request initial documents and submit a preliminary paperless loan package
- Our experienced Processors will take the loan to the finish line, allowing our Licensed Lending Officers to focus on new originations
- Two years mortgage experience in a similar sales environment
- NMLS SAFE ACT compliant, holding 3 or more state licenses
- Flexibility to work approx. 45-55 hours per week, which can include some weekends
- Connects very quickly to clients via phone presentation; builds and leverages client relationships to get the job done
- Works best in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent follow up and communication skills with borrowers, internal partners & teammates
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for advancement
- College degree preferred, but not required with proven mortgage experience
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Access to a marketing machine- all leads are provided from our contact center who handle the outbound dials for you
- Niche loan products with competitive pricing
- In house operations tea-ms- origination, processing, underwriting, & funding- nothing will slow you down
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- Company paid licensing renewals & continuing education
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.