We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The IT Finance Analyst will deliver monthly financial analytics, complete complex financial analytics, initiate purchase orders, invoices, and budget allocation requests; as well as serve as a subject matter expert in these areas. This person should possess excellent analytical, problem solving, and reporting skills, demonstrating through recent achievements the ability to meet challenging goals and deadlines. The IT Finance Analyst will play a key role in budgeting and forecasting activities associated with spend across the entire loanDepot Technology organization.
- Budgeting, forecasting, performance reporting, resource allocation, tracking and reporting key financial metrics, portfolio analysis, data modeling, and developing new tools
- Work with large data sets, analyze the data to understand the underlying business implications, and effectively summarize and communicate findings and actionable items
- Manage purchase order processing and invoice coding to General Ledger. Ensure appropriate approval routing. Maintain high levels of accuracy regarding prices, quantities, and shipping arrangements
- Track expenditure requests against department and project budgets, identifying which expenses are and are not pre-approved to move forward
- Present periodic and month-end reports on budgeted vs. actual expenses, inclusive of internal and external labor data; analyze and explain potential discrepancies
- Order, setup, configure, distribute, and track mobile device assets; including cellular phones, MiFi hotspots, tablets, and laptops
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of budgeting & forecasting experience, preferably within an IT department
- Experience using ServiceNow (or other workflow system), Excel, and DocuSign
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong collaboration skills
- Familiarity with business processes and topics pertaining to sourcing, procurement, budgeting, accounting, vendor management, cost center allocation, GL accounts, treatment of CAPEX/OPEX expenses, RFPs & SOWs, hardware and software capitalization, and computer hardware / software vendor names and equipment
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.