General Purpose: Manage the National Direct Loan Consultants that will work warm leads provided from the Joint Venture builder partners. Assist your sales staff with sales training and managing their pipelines by working directly with in-house underwriters, processors, and secondary marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the pipeline with all team members to meet company efficiency standards.
- Give weekly pipeline updates to each Joint Venture Branch Manager
- Analyze potential marketing opportunities to develop future business for the National Direct Team
- Communicate positively and professionally with operations staff throughout the process of the loan to ensure a smooth closing
- Create and maintain productivity goals for National Direct Desk personnel.
- Manage reporting regularly
- Read and understand rate sheets, product codes, loan level price adjustments in order to calculate rates and fees.
- Hold National Direct Desk personnel accountable for maintaining minimum productivity goals.
- Ensure the National Direct Desk complies with organizational standards, policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive working environment resulting in low turnover and high retention rates.
- Ensure that the National Direct Desk is operating in a safe and effective manner.
- Maintain an ethical working environment.
- Manage National Direct Desk efficiency.
- Manage National Direct Desk to meet company objectives for loan quality and overall performance of funded loans.
- Continue developing leadership acumen for the National Direct Desk employees.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
Education and/or Experience/Licenses and/or Certificates:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- 5+ years in the financial services industry, preferably in a mortgage environment
- Managerial experience leading teams of 5+ employees of varying levels with proven success meeting and exceeding goals.
- NMLS loan originator license required.
- Continuing education classes required by licensing authority
- Continuing training classes required by the company to meet CFPB requirements