loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
For the Capital Markets Analyst, Sr. with an aptitude for working cross-functionally, here's an excellent opportunity at loanDepot to offer key perspectives that will influence critical business decisions. Working with multiple operational groups and various Capital Markets functions such as trading & pricing, you will leverage your love of data and financial analysis and gain high visibility throughout a leading financial services company. Your combination of strong technical, financial, business and interpersonal skills will open many doors and allow you to make a significant contribution to our company while you continue to grow and advance your career with an industry leader!
As our Capital Markets Analyst, Sr., based in our corporate headquarters in Foothill Ranch, CA, your main mission will be to provide data-driven financial analysis supporting our MSR portfolio and other areas of interest. Be a true contributor to the success of our business as you support mortgage servicing rights valuations, risk management and reporting, co-issue best execution analysis, servicing performance analytics, prepayment and risk modeling, asset return analysis, and servicing financial planning. Your strong critical thinking and communication skills will enable you to act as a liaison and collaborate with finance and operating departments throughout and also outside of the organization. Your experience with Excel, SQL,VBA, SAS, R, and Python and development of financial models will equip you to generate decision-driving analysis that drives profits to the organization.
If you are a driven self-starter who wants to work in an environment where your hard work is valued and ultimately help to define the direction of our company, then please contact us today.
- Support daily and monthly valuation of mortgage servicing rights
- Support MSR hedging with risk analytics/reports
- Support co-issue best execution pricing/volume analysis
- Support DCF analysis of total asset return, including NPV, IRR, and financial statement impact
- Utilize third-party models including Compass Analytics, ADCO Prepayment Model, and CoreLogic RiskModel in valuation and analysis activities
- Conduct data querying, manipulation, transformation and analysis of large datasets
- Conduct reporting/surveillance of servicing portfolio performance
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills, ability to analyze and interpret data, financial analysis skills
- Good communication skills, ability to work both independently and collaboratively, demonstrate initiative
- Strong organizational skills, ability to execute on complex projects with autonomy and close attention to detail
- Adaptability to changes and shifts in priorities
- Multitasking skills, ability to manage competing deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a quantitative discipline (finance, engineering, science, or mathematics)
- Experience in finance or finance-related field required, mortgages and fixed income preferred
- Complex financial analysis and valuations
- Data querying, manipulation, and analysis
- Excel, SQL, and VBA required
- SAS, R, and Python preferred
Candidates willing to relocate will be considered
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.