We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
At loanDepot, we are transforming IT Operations and are looking for an IT leader that will completely rethink and transform how we provide operational support. Think DevOps, Infrastructure as Code, roles-based configuration management, and full IT automation with zero downtime patching.
We are a Microsoft Windows shop so we need someone with deep expertise in the Microsoft stack. Office 365, Windows Server, Exchange, System Center, Citrix VDI, and VMware are in use here. We also run Cisco UCS and EMC storage. Our charter is to thread these technologies together to create a scalable fabric that can continue to support the explosive growth in home ownership and the personal loan space that is driving the loanDepot business.
A successful leader will have a demonstrated track-record building high performance teams supporting large Windows ecosystems. You will bring to the table experience in tool making and system and platform integration. Windows Powershell expertise is a hard requirement.
- This is an IT leadership position, which means working across the organization to ensure service delivery meets or exceeds expectations. We are always looking to delight our internal customer base.
- Build out our next generation command center. We have 14 monitors. We need someone to define, manage, and prioritize what is presented to our command center engineers. We have a large amount of real time and near real-time data that needs to be exposed in an easily consumable way.
- Like every organization, we occasionally have business impacting incidents. This position is responsible for leading critical bridges, driving root cause analysis, and ensuring preventative and follow-up actions are completed with speed and precision. Thorough problem analysis and preventative actions are key to our success.
- Key metrics that we measure include system uptime, security compliance, and performance baselines for our applications and infrastructure. This role drives continuous improvement and raises the bar on our performance baselines.
- We are never satisfied with status quo. Process improvement, in particular, is a key initiative at loanDepot. A top priority and expectation is frequent engagement with our Architecture, Service Desk, and Desktop Support teams to ensure that operational processes are clearly defined so that each team is enabled to resolve problems with minimal escalations. This position will drive the engagement and help connect these teams together
- As a top innovator and one of the leading technology companies in Orange County, we never stop learning and we are always looking to bring in top talent. Ensuring the team is appropriately sized, hiring the right talent, and maintaining on-call rotations are all part of the daily responsibilities. And let’s not forget training. Keeping our associates engaged and working with the latest technology services and platforms is essential.
- Minimum five years progressive experience and at least one-year recent and relevant experience in an information systems management role with direct reports supporting a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Technical background including a BS degree in CS, CIS, or related discipline. Any combination of educational and work experience that would be equivalent to the stated minimum requirements would qualify for consideration of this position.
- Expertise with Windows PowerShell, PowerShell DSC, and the concept of Infrastructure as Code.
- Deep and proven knowledge in at least two of the following technologies (vendor certifications are preferred):
- Servers and Storage technologies including Cisco UCS and EMC technology stack
- Virtualization technologies, including service automation using vRealize suite and industry standard tools
- SQL database technology in a large enterprise environments with complex replication strategies
- Exchange server and messaging technologies including Office 365
- Unified Communications technologies including web, audio and video conferencing
- Ability to engage in detailed technical discussions with strong analytic reasoning and problem solving skills
- Experience with ITSM principles and how to apply them in real world environments.
- Strong time management, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to work outside of standard hours, including weekends.
- Ability to think quickly and clearly during critical incidents where minutes of downtime equate to significant revenue loss.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Confident speaking in front of an audience with the ability to present, interact, and connect with executives, engineers and technical contacts. Ability to understand and articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong personal desire to improve and expand industry-related knowledge.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.