Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Oversight Specialist is responsible for managing assigned area(s) of focus in the loan servicing cycle and performing subservicer performance reviews, audits and customer administration related to the residential mortgage loan portfolio which is service retained by loanDepot.com, LLC.
- Conduct surveillance of servicing portfolio managing an assigned area of responsibility
- Assist with oversight assessment reviews of subservicer(s) performance from loan boarding to liquidation touching all aspects of loan servicing
- Handle day to day communication with subservicer, and internal business partners, for consumer and regulatory complaints, research and inquiries insuring prompt responses and tracking to resolution
- Present findings and follow up with subservicer for responses to findings and document action plans for items identified as containing risk
- Prepare reports to share with subservicer to review performance trends regarding delinquency, current issues and opportunities for servicing improvement and escalated matters
- Assist with preparation of Monthly Performance Assessment for management
- Review monthly deck provided by subservicer, GSE scorecards, as applicable
- Perform multiple functions simultaneously with the ability to prioritize with limited direction
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Must be able to handle a high volume of processes in a fast paced environment
- Must have a general working knowledge of all aspects of loan administration and loan servicing
- Must be familiar with audit and oversight protocol
- Knowledgeable in cash processing, including but not limited to payment and corporate advances
- Good working knowledge of investor guidelines and servicing practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with internal/external business partners
- Excellent organization and follow up skills to track multiple requests and processes
- Good research skills to insure proper interpretation and understanding of statutes and guidelines
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Minimum 3 year mortgage or loan servicing experience
- Experience working in MSP preferred but not required
- High School Required / College Preferred
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.