Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Position Summary:This position is being created to assist the business in the coordination of User Acceptance Testing for software development releases and new projects within the organization. The Analyst will assist by working with the software development team and business leaders in developing test cases and scripts that will accurately encompass the business cases in which software updates will create an impact. They will also work with the BOS Managers to ensure the logistics of the UAT effort are coordinated, including scheduling, personnel accommodations, test case handoff management, and defect retest coordination. Other tasks may be assigned by the BOS Manager as needed for facilitation of project tasks.
- Coordinate logistics of User Acceptance Testing (calendar management, room setup, etc)
- Assist in writing test cases and scripts
- SME for all mortgage Production and Operations software
- Triage and troubleshooting of reported defects to determine if issue is user error
- Years of Related Work Experience: 2 years required
- A High degree of understanding of current mortgage process and accepted industry standards and up to date knowledge of new technologies that can be applied to new concepts are required
- Advanced problem solving abilities
- Experience with traditional SDLC, Agile and rapid development software methodologies
- Mortgage Banking or Commercial Banking integrated systems experience
- Project management and/or planning experience preferred
- Ability to work with and understand Developer logic
- Empower systems experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) are a must
- Analytical ability, communication skills, and interpersonal skills are important factors to successfully perform in this position
- Required Level of Education: 4 years of college or related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and work experience
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.