Provides excellent customer service to potential customers by verifying information provided on the online application; answering questions; offering assistance; and identifying customer’s goals and objectives. Able to quickly build rapport with potential clients. Must be self-motivated and team player.
- 90% Calling potential customers and verifying information provided on online application.
- 10% Identifying customer’s objective.
- Other Non?Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to keep busy during down?time periods.
- Excellent verbal communication phone skills.
- Basic computer skills and data entry.
- Previous call center/ sales experience required.
Required Level of Education: High School or equivalent
Degree/Certification: Some college preferred, but not required.
Total Years Related Work Experience: Less than 1 year
Miscellaneous/Other: Entry Level
PAY RATE: Hourly 12.50 + OT
*Opportunity for Bonus.