Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Accurately research and respond to written and electronic Customer and Regulatory inquiries and complaints. Response administration must conform to all Regulatory, Statutory and Investor guidelines. Provide support internal operational areas and external parties as needed. Excellent time management and organizational skills with ability to meet/exceed deadlines.
- Extremely self-motivated with excellent time management and organizational skills. Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional ability to research complaints which require in-depth reviews, detailed overviews and a professional response to both internal/external customers.
- Prepare written responses in regards to customer inquiries and complaints, working all customer
- Office of the President, BBB, Social Media and general escalations.
- Voice of the company contacting borrowers in regards to inquiries, disputes, escalations, complaints within critical timeliness set forth by Loan Depot, Federal and State guidelines.
- Technical Writer, with a well rounded mortgage servicing background including Loss Mitigation, Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, Credit Reporting, Escrow.
- Excellent organizational skills to track and adhere/exceed deadlines. Strong ability to work independently with little direction and decision making capability.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, ability to speak with the customer both written and orally.
- Complaint management background with full understanding of CFPB, State, Investor and Regulatory guidelines
- 3-5 years loan servicing - preferably written correspondents/all departments
- At least 3-5 years of complaint management, service recovery and issue resolution experience required.
- Experience working in MSP preferred but not required.
- Bilingual a plus but not required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- College degree preferred or comparative work experience
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.