loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Senior Compliance Project Administrator will report to the Director of Systems Compliance and serve as a resource for administrative functions for compliance related initiatives, controls and record keeping.
- Maintain a document library for all channels documenting requirements for all external document vendors, as well as internally maintained custom documents
- Track and log Compliance projects with comprehensive documentation
- Assist with remediation/corrective action stemming from examination findings or internally identified regulatory matters
- Communicate with business partners
- Document processes and protocols
- Perform compliance reviews and monitoring to verify system integrity and reliability, a.k.a. regression testing
- Recommend changes to existing protocol based on evaluation of current process
- Execute tailored research, analysis and assignments as necessary
- Assist with document review and verification
- Assist with system testing and validation
- 5 years of financial service compliance experience, including mortgage lending
- Should be familiar with various state or federal laws or regulations including (but not limited to): TILA, ECOA, Fair Housing Act, Fair Lending, State or Federal High Cost, RESPA, FCRA/FACTA, Privacy, UDAAP, SAFE, SCRA
- Must be professional and able to work effectively with management and business partners
- Must be proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite
- A strong sense of Ethics and Confidentiality
- Strong problem solving, decision making, and reporting skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.