We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Business Systems Analyst will work on various system defects, enhancements & projects, as assigned by BSA Manager. The BSA will partner with business Stakeholders and technology partners such as Developers, QA Analysts, UAT Analysts, Configuration Analysts, Project Managers and others, as required to ensure the delivery of quality requirements. The end goal is to deliver quality system changes to our business partners.
- Work with all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) with an emphasis on requirements gathering, specification documentation and verbal and written communication with all levels of business and technology partners
- Successfully manage a and deliver requirements for defects, enhancements and projects.
- Define and create Use Cases, process flow documentation and other required material, often technical in nature, for successful understanding by our technology partners.
- Initiate and moderate meetings (such as requirements reviews with the business and technology partners, demo’s and problem solving reviews).
- Heavy planning and will need the ability to handle a consistent workload, often facilitate the activities of dynamic work groups, and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong Analytical skills required with the overall understanding of UI’s, Data Bases, Business Rules, Logic and complex coding and expressions used throughout the systems.
- Ability to write SQL statements.
- Experience in complex data varying analytical and technical specifications.
- Ability to work in an ever changing financial environment.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and work experience
- 5+ years systems analysis experience working with complex, integrated software systems; preferably in the financial arena; more specifically in the home or commercial loan area
- 5+ years experience with databases, UI’s, SQL queries, Expressions, complex logic and problem solving
- Advanced problem solving abilities
- Experience with traditional SDLC, Agile and rapid development software methodologies
- Mortgage Banking or Commercial Banking integrated systems experience
- Significant Project management and planning experience
- Ability to work with and understand Developer logic
- Familiar with SQL and business rule logic
- Empower Systems Analysis experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) are a must
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.