Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Tax Specialist is responsible for the maintenance of records on mortgaged properties and accurate and timely payment of real estate taxes on escrow and non-escrow accounts. Tax Specialist monitors the work of the out-sourced tax vendors to ensure timely disbursements from customer escrow accounts and provides assistance in resolving tax related issues. Tax Specialist processes mail, faxes, and emails pertaining to current bills and researches issues for customers.
- Manually request tax bills from taxing authorities
- Set up new tax payees
- Disburse and pay taxes off MSP
- Research and resolve any tax issues
- Update tax lines in MSP as requires
- Create and maintain policies and procedures (as needed)
- Minimum 1 year mortgage servicing tax experience
- Experience with Black Knight's MSP servicing system
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.