loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The main responsibility of the Training & Development Specialist is the development, administration and delivery of all approved training programs (on-line and classroom) for loanDepot. The Training & Development Specialist must maintain standards; meet prescribed timelines and budgetary objectives; exude proactive abilities to work, while continuously improving the learning process for loanDepot employees.
- Actively supports and promotes loanDepot’s core values, statement of purpose, strategies, and reward compensation model
- Responsible for understanding and complying with best practices
- Works in conjunction with Human Resources and Recruiting departments to deliver new hire, on-boarding, and ongoing training of employees
- Responsible for the design, implementation, evaluation, and ongoing maintenance of classroom and online training solutions
- Conducts front-end analysis to determine user needs and assess performance gaps
- Determines and implements best delivery methods and approaches for materials
- Interfaces with employees and managers to assure on time delivery and accuracy of materials
- Delivers high-quality online and paper-based materials including slides, participant guides, instructor guides and assessments
- Responsible for the enrollment, tracking and reporting process for each class
- Maintains existing materials to ensure they are in-line and up-to-date with operational processes, systems, and products
- Partners with a variety of subject matter experts to identify training needs, content, and content updates
- Measures the effectiveness of training and education solutions
- Makes recommendations to continuously improve internal processes, standards, and training solutions
- Maintains knowledge of current training techniques: researches new/better ways to promote the internal training
- Responsible for using integrity when using the performance review system
- Other essential duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Ability to manage multiple projects within strict timelines while paying attention to details and performing tasks accurately
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written, and listening skills are a must
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to make sound judgments
- Must have excellent presentation skills and the ability to use multimedia effectively in a presentation or through online delivery
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively
- MS Office Products required and ability to master other various software programs and databases
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.