The Builder Loan Consultant cultivates loan referrals through the builder. Examines, evaluates, and documents customer applications for credit approval on real estate loans and maintains the operational standards set forth by the builder.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate positively and professionally with operations staff throughout the process of the loan to ensure a smooth closing.
- Engage in managing the loan pipeline with all team members to meet company efficiency standards.
- Meet with borrowers to determine best loan program for individual needs after analyzing income, assets, credit, and property.
- Collect all required documentation from borrowers and convert to paperless documents.
- Prepare and submit loan submission sheet to set up.
- Read and understand rate sheets, product codes, loan level price adjustments in order to calculate rates and fees.
- Negotiate and confirm rates, fees, and lock terms with customer.
- Lock loans in the system with agreed upon terms and manage locked pipeline through the funding.
- Communicate regularly with borrowers to meet desired expectations.
- Maintain minimum productivity goals.
- Comply with organizational standards, polices, and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.