loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
VP of Accounting will oversee daily operations and functions of the Corporate Accounting Team. Assist the Corporate Controller in maintaining the integrity and accuracy of Accounting/Financial data in accordance with GAAP.
- Manage Corporate Accounting functions, ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Evaluates and makes appropriate improvements to internal accounting processes
- Familiar with mortgage banking concepts, practices, and procedures including fair value, MSR valuation, securitizations, etc.
- Manages and coordinates month-end close as well as balance sheet reconciliations
- Leads and directs the work of others,
- Maintains accounting controls and establishes internal controls
- Preparing and completing action plans
- Problem solving, completing audits, implementing change
- CPA Certified
- 7+ years of accounting experience
- Analytical skills including complex spreadsheets and ability to understand/analyze data
- Understanding and ability to apply GAAP
- Accounting Degree and/or equivalent
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.