We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
- Plan, design, write, edit, proofread and finalize documents for technical manuals and written specifications.
- Interfaces with technical professionals in the definition, editing, and publication of various types of documents including but not limited to specifications, manuals, and system technical documents.
- Assists in the development of supporting materials.
- Tracks and monitors flow of all documents from inception to distribution of final copies also manages any and all revisions.
- Provides quality assurance check for all document deliverables. Participates regularly in development of department proposals. May serve as proposal coordinator for large production efforts.
- Utilizes appropriate computer software for document test production. Investigates and implements best ways to product documentation .
- Establishes and maintain electronic and/or hardcopy data library of documents and work order files for documents received for processing.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related IT field or equivalent education and work experience. 2-6 Years of experience. Mortgage business and Technology knowledge preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proven experience in systems technical documentation preparation and reviews.
- Ability to develop templates technical documentation standards and other related repositories and structures required.
- Must be able to author traditional technical documentation as well as notate ad hoc technical conversations as needed.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.*LI-SS1IND123