General Purpose: Create a positive experience for our customers by providing accurate and timely product and service information and resolving problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolve product or service problems by: clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Respond to customer inquiries within the same workday to assure them inquiry was received. Work to resolve issues within a timely manner.
- Communicate regularly with customers until the issue has been resolved.
- Answer central customer service telephone line in a friendly, professional and helpful manner.
- Maintain accurate customer records by regularly updating account information.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments and process monthly mortgage payments.
- Develop good understanding of internal and external contacts and resources.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of entire loan life cycle in order to fully understand implication of the work of the customer service function.
- Accurately file documents and information in the system and ensure all information is complete and accurate. Use checklists and other job aides as necessary to accurately complete all required information.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.