We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Reporting directly to the SVP, Institutional Capital, the primary focus of the Sr. Data Analyst, Capital Markets is to support the Capital Markets teams’ distribution of product, as well as influence the firm’s ability to proactively address higher revenue opportunities by leveraging data programming skills to position the company to dynamically respond to layered issues. The ideal candidate will be comfortable harvesting & manipulating data from multiple sources, work well with various departments, have an understanding of loan transaction management, and hold an interest in becoming a mortgage trader.
- The Data Analyst, Capital Markets will be the ‘go to person’ of the SVP, Institutional Capital to facilitate canned and ad hoc reporting, specific to creating position reports and bid lists.
- Key duties will center around monitoring trades, kicks/drops, and liaising with Allocations, Post Close and Servicing to ensure accuracy of trade status /population
- Preparation of funding schedules and tie out procedures.
- The Data Analyst, Capital Markets will work with both the SVP, Institutional Capital and the SVP, Mortgage Trading & Pipeline Hedging in a multi-department effort to ramp up loanDepot’s CRA Query and Reporting Efforts.
- Experience in finance or finance-related field required, mortgages and fixed income preferred
- An extreme proficiency operating Excel and SQL
- A proven ability to work well with many internal counterparties
- A thirst for knowledge of markets/bonds/loans
- Complex financial analysis and valuations
- Data querying, manipulation, and analysis
- Extreme proficiency in Excel, SQL, and VBA required
- Bachelor’s degree required (advanced degree preferred), preferably in a quantitative discipline (finance, engineering, science, or mathematics)
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.