We take the responsibility of being the second largest non-bank lender seriously. Our direct sales team which is over 750+ employees strong is comprised of both seasoned mortgage veterans & our own home-grown Lending Officers. All of our Licensed Lending Officers are taught & trained from our astounding Learning & Development team to provide all the tools necessary to take care of our customers- every call, every time.
All direct sales members of #TeamloanDepot benefit from our no-cap commission policy which includes a base wage plus bonus plan, continuous on-going training, as well as company paid continuing education & licensing renewals.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
ACES, the loanDepot acronym for our sales training program Accelerated Career in Effective Sales is the loanDepot way of attracting incredible sales talent from all industries. We fine tune their sales skills, assist in getting everyone federally licensed through the NMLS & provide all the necessary industry knowledge to graduate from ACES & have the opportunity to become the top Lending Officers in our company…and perhaps in the nation!
- Licensed Lending Officers receive approximately 10-15+ warm transfers from our contact center daily
- They build rapport, analyze financial situations and determine the appropriate loan product to meet our client’s goals
- Our Lending Officers will lock the loan at point of sale, request initial documents from the client, and submit a preliminary paperless loan package
- Our experienced processors will take the loan to the finish line, allowing our Licensed Lending Officers to focus on new originations
- Two years of sales or customer service experience
- Ability to pass the NMLS exam; all Lending Officers must be licensed in every state they conduct business in
- Flexibility to work approx. 45-55 hours per week, which can include some weekends
- Connects very quickly to clients via phone presentation; builds and leverages client relationships to get the job done
- Works best in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent follow up and communication skills with borrowers, internal partners & team mates
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for advancement
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- Company paid licensing renewals & continuing education
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
- Heavy ratio of processing to sales; allows our Lending Officers to focus on selling, not processing!
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.