General Purpose: The Loan Processing Manager directs, leads, and offers expertise to Loan Processors and Loan Processing Assistants and provides the appropriate tools to successfully execute their responsibilities. In order to achieve the general purpose of this position the following duties may be required:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage team of Processing Assistants and Loan Processors.
- Collaborate with sales production staff and other internal and external departments to establish loan performance expectations and monitor quality assurance and timeliness of processing workflow.
- Maintains timely closings.
- Conduct weekly one-on-one meetings with processing team.
- Responsible for any overflow in Processing and Underwriting.
- Keep current on new product offerings and educate staff when applicable.
- Escalate issues to Senior Management when appropriate.
- Perform monthly file quality audits within the team to ensure procedures are being followed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
Education and/or Experience/Licenses and/or Certificates:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Minimum 5 years loan processing experience.
- FHA/VA and Conventional product experience required.
- Automated Underwriting (DU) experience required.